Our all new short-term rehabilitation wing now features the ground-breaking AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The AlterG utilizes NASA based anti-gravity technology to control gravity through air pressure. It can be set to reduce body weight by as much as 80%, meaning our short-term rehab residents can literally walk on air.
Benefits of the AlterG
- Reduced potential for injury due to less stress and strain on joints
- Ability to walk farther and faster than normally possible
- Fall-safe way to walk and build strength and coordination
- Early successes result in improved motivation
- Faster rehabilitation and recovery
“Instead of worrying about falling over, patients concentrate on walking and coordination. Not only does the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill strengthen muscles, it builds the patient’s confidence.”